PIBM, Guwahati is a portrayal of unique training pedagogy of imparting knowledge for students, education is not limited to academic accomplishments alone but extend much beyond the mainstream classroom Here in PIBM,Guwahati focuses on curriculum designed on the basis of requirement of the industry, this helps in bridging the gap between requirements of Company and undergraduates.
WHY BBA OR BCOM??
The Bachelor of Commerce degree is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills, while building competence in a particular area of business Bachelor of Commerce degree requires students to take the majority of their courses in business-related subjects.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA or B.B.A.) Degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing specialization in a particular area. B.B.A. programs thus expose students to a variety of "core subjects" and generally allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. The degree also develops the student's practical, managerial and communication skills, and business decision-making capability. Programs incorporate training and practical experience, in the form of case projects, presentations, internships, industrial visits, and interaction with experts from the industry.
WHY PIBM, GUWAHATI?
- The best education for these courses would be PIBM, Guwahati. PIBM,Guwahati focuses on practical oriented learning where they teach how to apply the theories learned in classrooms in solving real-life problems
- Teaching exactly what the industry wants from you and imparting skill sets which will make you employable
- Two industrial visits each semester for a better understanding of how things are done in the real world
- Connecting with the top leadership of different MNCs and a tour to Pune to understand the industry and enhance skills and knowledge.
- Training through analyzing Annual Reports of top Indian companies for getting hands-on experience of reading real financial statements
- Learning financial modelling on Excel, thus making you proficient in advance MS Excel
- Getting training on Employability Enhancing Program (EEP)for imparting soft skills in order to make you industry ready
- Training on quantitative aptitude and reasoning so as to make you ready for various competitive exams such as CAT, XAT, MAT etc
- Regular corporate interaction with top industry executives to have a better understanding of the industry
- Placement ready after completing your BBA and B.Com.