Student Exchange Program
Student Exchange Program is one of the USP of the PIBM Guwahati campus. In this, one-month training program students get the exposure to visiting various educational campuses across India. As part of the student exchange program, we focus on an overall development of the student which includes Industrial visits, tracking / Trips to historic Places and Advance Functional/classroom training. It helps the students to improve their knowledge, skills, and attitude towards the management world.
Importance of Students Exchange
• Discover a new place for studies
• Get to know the insides of industries
• Know the roles and responsibilities of the corporate sector
• Get updated with industries ups and downs
• Opportunity to meet and learn new tools from industry experts
• Help you to skill building and enhancing the knowledge
• Opportunity to explore the new places
• Learn the analytical and problem-solving techniques
• Help you to improve the value of your resume
• Help you for confidence building
BENEFITS OF STUDENT EXCHANGE
Student exchange offers broad-based benefits and outcomes for students keen to embark on this adventure. Most of these are intertwined and come together to constitute the overarching exchange experience.
• Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned exchange students.
• Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
• Integration into another family as well as the development of life-long friendships, fostering an appreciation of home and family.
• A tremendous sense of accomplishment upon completion encourages students to develop independent opinions, make informed decisions and strive to attain fresh goals.
• International learning and knowledge propel students towards acceptance and understanding of an array of different cultural and community perspectives.
• Language acquisition is achieved through practical immersion.
• Awareness and adoption of alternative, multi-faceted approaches to learning.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Enhanced interest in global issues as well as a broader general knowledge.
• Students who go on to tertiary studies find themselves more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environments.
• Prospective employers in almost every field look favorably upon experience gained while living overseas and knowledge obtained from another language and culture.
• Increased pressure to communicate and relate to others develops an awareness of group dynamics and personal sensitivity towards others.
• Successful program completion represents an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times.